Mom makes this EVERY year and needless to say, it’s the HIT of the entire Christmas dinner.
I’m busy whipping this up right NOW!!!
Here’s the recipe…
Subject: Tequila Christmas Cake
I thought I’d share my famous Christmas recipe. It’s been in the family
for years, enjoy!
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 bottle tequila
2 cups dried fruit
1. Sample the tequila to check quality.
2. Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the
4. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy
5. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
6. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK.
7. Try another cup just in case.
8. Turn off the mixerer thingy.
9. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
28. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried
druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a
14. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity.
32. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something.
13. Check the tequila.
20. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon
of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the
cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don’t forget to beat off the
17. Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
43. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.